Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06201 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,403 (¥280,625) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)