Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05784 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 11% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,288 (¥385,352) in Kumamoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (43 minutes ago)