Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03861 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,939 (853,137 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)