Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04240 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr18,032 (425,303 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr15,625 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)