Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02859 DKK / AOA *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 6% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,607 (1,070,728 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)