Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03838 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 14% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,742 (800,888 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr27,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (41 minutes ago)