Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03793 DKK / AOA
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 13% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr33,834 (892,033 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)