Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,682 (RM9,200) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Heidelberg costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨950 (about 1 hour ago)