Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.658 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,402 (RM11,700) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Peshawar costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)