Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.572 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,087 (RM6,418) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)