Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,598 (RM11,840) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)