Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.564 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,679 (RM4,270) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (38 minutes ago)