Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.567 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,213 (RM10,349) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)