Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.547 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,339 (RM10,563) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)