Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,803 (RM4,308) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)