Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.517 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,588 (RM10,277) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)