Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.541 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,985 (RM10,371) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)