Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.489 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,433 (RM11,040) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)