Cost of living comparison between Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,018 prices entered by 335 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.632 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,784 (RM3,545) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)