Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 DKK / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,227 prices entered by 355 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)