Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.662 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,290 (RM12,808) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 450 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $3.75 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vilnius costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)