Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.543 DKK / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,975 prices entered by 375 different people.
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,147 (RM7,226) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $19,980 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)