Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 21% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr30,247 (kr 38,145) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr25,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)