Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.752 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 15% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr42,385 (kr 56,385) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Copenhagen costs kr11 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponce costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antwerp costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 93,400 (about 2 hours ago)