Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.775 DKK / NOK
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 9% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr40,458 (kr 52,172) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr37,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)