Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10718 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,251 (руб 86,312) in Krasnoyarsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)