Cost of living in Kozhikode, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09888 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,741 (₨138,973) in Kozhikode.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)