Cost of living comparison between Kowloon, Hong Kong and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.899 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 41% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,595 (HK$19,570) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)