Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 31% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr39,233 (HK$48,311) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr30,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moradabad costs ₨2.00 (about 1 hour ago)