Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.903 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 40% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr17,474 (HK$19,352) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)