Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 38% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr35,938 (HK$42,142) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)