Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.777 DKK / HKD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 24% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr32,277 (HK$41,557) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (about 1 hour ago)