Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01137 DKK / XOF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,011 (2,288,285 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (34 minutes ago)