Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.453 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 7% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr28,914 (€3,879) in Kotka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)