Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.579 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,218 (RM3,937) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)