Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.505 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr13,569 (RM9,013) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)