Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 473 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.595 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 48% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,090 (RM12,597) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)