Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09244 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,629 (₨114,982) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)