Cost of living in Kota, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09229 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,087 (₨152,644) in Kota.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)