Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.552 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,817 (RM10,839) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (42 minutes ago)