Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,170 (RM9,593) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)