Cost of living in Kot Addu, Pakistan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04671 DKK / PKR *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kot Addu (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr36,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr24,072 (₨515,388) in Kot Addu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)