Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.716 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,190 (5,356 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €381 (about 1 hour ago)