Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.749 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,729 (12,994 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)