Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.772 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,166 (12,512 zł) in Koszalin.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)