Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10210 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,120 (руб 99,125) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)