Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10677 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,594 (руб 108,590) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)