Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12511 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 47% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,166 (Php161,191) in Koronadal.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)