Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12088 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,310 (Php118,378) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)