Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12490 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,989 (Php128,018) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)