Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13996 DKK / PHP
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,036 (Php50,268) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (26 minutes ago)