Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06096 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr13,034 (¥213,830) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)