Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.648 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,758 (6,526TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (41 minutes ago)