Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 625 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.225 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 63% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,885 (10,514TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cleveland, Ohio costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)