Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure, Russia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10135 DKK / RUB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure (Russia) is 37% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr16,971 (руб 167,451) in Komsomol'sk-na-Amure.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (34 minutes ago)