Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09928 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 67% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,976 (₨90,415) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (33 minutes ago)