Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09414 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,970 (₨95,283) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)