Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09310 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,436 (₨90,617) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (42 minutes ago)