Cost of living comparison between Kollam, India and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10286 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 68% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,968 (₨48,293) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)