Cost of living in Kolkata, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09865 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolkata (India) is 73% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,556 (₨76,601) in Kolkata.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)