Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09801 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,011 (₨122,547) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)