Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09345 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,262 (₨120,509) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (36 minutes ago)