Cost of living in Kolhapur, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 58% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,928 (₨75,208) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)