Cost of living in Kökshetaū, Kazakhstan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02136 DKK / KZT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kökshetaū (Kazakhstan) is 53% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,775 (410,773 KZT) in Kökshetaū.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)