Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00196 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,948 (2,521,034 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)