Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 DKK / UZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 69% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,256 (11,786,615 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)