Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00213 DKK / UZS *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 59% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,120 (2,398,761 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)