Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05628 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,078 (¥463,353) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)