Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10541 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,423 (₨60,931) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (44 minutes ago)