Cost of living in Kochi, India vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09184 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 56% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr35,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,331 (₨166,932) in Kochi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)