Cost of living in Kochi, India compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 612 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 DKK / INR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (India) is 66% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr4,281 (₨40,637) in Kochi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)