Cost of living in Koblenz, Germany compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 22% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr28,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr21,811 (€2,932) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (44 minutes ago)