Cost of living comparison between Koblenz, Germany and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koblenz (Germany) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,313 (€1,924) in Koblenz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)