Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05843 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr34,558 (¥591,441) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr29,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (40 minutes ago)