Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05504 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is about the same as in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr26,803 (¥486,984) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr26,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)