Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06009 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr41,834 (¥696,223) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr36,000 in Aarhus.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)