Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05808 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr37,080 (¥638,437) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr33,000 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)