Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19805 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,241 (71,907 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)