Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.548 DKK / MYR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,886 (RM13,495) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)