Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.451 DKK / EUR
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 44% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr31,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr17,252 (€2,315) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)