Cost of living comparison between Klaeng, Thailand and Aarhus, Denmark
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19438 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 57% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,705 (34,495 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)