Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06644 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,647 (Shilling160,242) in Kitale.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)