Cost of living in Kitale, Kenya vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06434 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitale (Kenya) is 15% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr38,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,163 (Shilling499,848) in Kitale.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)