Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05925 DKK / JPY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 8% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr29,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr26,659 (¥449,976) in Kitakyushu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Visakhapatnam costs ₨650,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tbilisi costs 8,888,890 Lari (38 minutes ago)