Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06781 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 20% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr14,961 (Shilling220,645) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £27,735 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)