Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06100 DKK / KES
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 24% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr25,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,012 (Shilling311,672) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)