Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23174 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,693 (50,459₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 154,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)