Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25620 DKK / UAH
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,124 (27,806₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)