Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00577 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr10,686 (1,851,013 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)