Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00584 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr8,948 (1,532,196 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)