Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00549 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 46% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr37,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr20,043 (3,651,244 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 3 hours ago)