Cost of living comparison between Kirkuk, Iraq and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00586 DKK / IQD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 36% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,995 (1,705,842 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)