Cost of living in Kirklareli, Turkey compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.929 DKK / TRY
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirklareli (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,147 (4,743TL) in Kirklareli.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)