Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00386 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 13% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,553 (6,095,533 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)