Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00404 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 9% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr23,689 (5,862,354 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)