Cost of living comparison between Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00613 DKK / CDF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 26% more expensive than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, you would need at least kr15,765 (2,571,248 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with kr12,500 in Aarhus.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)