Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00406 DKK / CDF *
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr39,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr32,006 (7,890,737 Franc) in Kinshasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨20,330 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)