Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.422 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 32% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr34,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr22,954 (EC$9,477) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)