Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.252 DKK / XCD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 28% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr27,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr19,492 (EC$8,655) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (32 minutes ago)