Cost of living comparison between Kigoma, Tanzania and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00313 DKK / TZS
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigoma (Tanzania) is 18% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr15,288 (4,878,442 Shilling) in Kigoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)