Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00809 DKK / RWF
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 49% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,578 (1,184,374 Franc) in Kigali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (about 1 hour ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (about 1 hour ago)