Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.766 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr26,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr12,828 (7,265 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)