Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.738 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 50% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,820 (4,498 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)