Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.718 DKK / PLN
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 51% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,144 (3,577 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)