Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08805 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,288 (Taka 71,415) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)