Cost of living comparison between Khulna, Bangladesh and Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08803 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr15,625 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr6,254 (Taka 71,048) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)