Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08859 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr12,500 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr5,052 (Taka 57,023) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (29 minutes ago)