Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07698 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 62% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr30,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr11,357 (Taka 147,542) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (37 minutes ago)