Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08601 DKK / BDT
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 61% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr7,376 (Taka 85,760) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)