Cost of living in Khouribga, Morocco vs Aarhus, Denmark
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.686 DKK / MAD
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khouribga (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr33,000 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr18,650 (27,176 Dirham) in Khouribga.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)