Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Aarhus, Denmark
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19732 DKK / THB
Do you live in Aarhus? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 52% cheaper than in Aarhus (Denmark)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require kr18,750 in Aarhus you would need to make just about kr9,041 (45,821 ฿) in Khon Kaen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)